Swiss Networking Solutions AG is a network service provider based in Zug, Switzerland. We are a growing start up and focus on building networks to solve problems for the mobile enterprise. Our culture emphasises innovation, collaboration, and rewards success. We strive for diversity and encourage each other to solve problems in creative ways, take on new responsibilities, extend our experiences and to turn the impossible into possible. Our commitment to you is that we will grow together.
Junior Systems Engineer (m/f), 100%
You will be responsible for designing, implementing, and monitoring our growing infrastructure; also, to collaborate with other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes. You will be working in a dynamic environment, gaining experience in a wide range of technologies. You will be expected to complete tasks independently and to be proactive on getting tasks done.
- Office IT for Mac, Windows, iOS and Android users.
- Provide direct support to users, to include printing, phones and other IT tasks.
- Management of infrastructure (including office and datacentre)
- Tune performance and ensure high availability of office infrastructure
- Create tools to help other users make the most out of the available
- Monitor network and systems for outage and repair as needed
- Plan, develop and maintain resources for a global workforce
- Fluent English required
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to overcome language and cultural barriers
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining a variety of Linux services
- Good understanding of configuration management tools, such as Ansible
- Ability to troubleshoot problems with various Linux, and BSD tools
- Ability to install and manage services on production Linux servers
- Ability to troubleshoot common user problems including those on a Mac, iOS, Android and Windows
- Experience in the following areas a plus:
Authentication (FreeIPA, LDAP, Radius), Calendaring (Davical), Encryption (X.509,PGP), Email Servers (Postfix, Dovecot), Virtualisation (ESX, Fusion), VPN (Remote Employees), Voice Over IP (VOIP) (Asterisk), Productivity Tools (Jira, Confluence), Operating Systems (Ubuntu Linux, OpenBSD, Windows), Scripting (Python), Networking (Cisco Switches)
If this fits you, please apply to:
Swiss Networking Solutions AG
Phone: 043 508 60 98